Interview Question & Answers 10


----------------------------------------------------------

"What is your salary history? Do you expect that pattern to continue?"

Sample Answer(s)

Answer 1 (Candidate with good salary increases)
In the four years of my employment at ABC & Co I was very happy with my salary growth. My most recent increase was a 15% rise after the successful completion of a year-long project. I feel that the increase reflected my performance and the extra responsibilities I assumed during the course of the project. I hope XYZ Corp is an organization that rewards excellent performances in a similar fashion. Is it?

Answer 2 (Candidate with disappointing salary increases)
My average salary increase during the course of my career has been 6%, although as I moved jobs and assumed extra responsibilities that increase has invariably been higher. Unfortunately I was disappointed with the salary increases at my last job, which averaged 2.5% . This was due to a firm-wide rigid salary structure that I felt did not reward excellent employees over those that made a significantly worse effort. This is one of the reasons that I have decided to look for a job with a more ambitious company where I will be rewarded according to my performance.


----------------------------------------------------------

Job Interview Questions & Answers

Interview Question & Answers 11

Interview Question & Answers 12

Interview Question & Answers 13

Interview Question & Answers 14

Interview Question & Answers 15