Interview Question & Answers 2


----------------------------------------------------------


"What kind of salary are you seeking?"

Sample Answer(s)

Answer1: I would expect a salary which reflects the experience and qualifications that I bring to the role. What range do you have in mind?

Answer 2: I've got a strong background in this industry and my skills are a perfect match for this role. I would expect my compensation to be at the upper end of the position's salary band. Can you tell me what that salary band is?

Answer 3: Based on the information I have about the position, a salary in the range 28,000-32,000 would reflect the experience and expertise that I would bring to the role.

----------------------------------------------------------

Job Interview Questions & Answers

Interview Question & Answers 3

Interview Question & Answers 4

Interview Question & Answers 5

Interview Question & Answers 6

Interview Question & Answers 7