Interview Question & Answers 7


----------------------------------------------------------


"Why would you like to work for me?"

Sample Answer(s)

I've been aware of your reputation for some time. You're regarded as an innovator within the industry and beyond. I appreciate that your team's success is due to a number of factors, not least of which is hard work. I'm an excellent team player, I'm a very good problem solver, and I work hard to get the job done. For these reasons, I'm confident I'd be an asset to your group. I hope that my experience shows I'm suitably qualified to fulfill the position.
I know that your position within this firm speaks for itself. My ideal manager is someone that fosters excellence, innovation, and success, as well as personal and professional growth. It's widely recognized that XYZ Corp's strongest asset is its staff thanks to its strong belief in training and development. For these reasons, this is a highly desirable role.


----------------------------------------------------------

Job Interview Questions & Answers

Interview Question & Answers 8

Interview Question & Answers 9

Interview Question & Answers 10

Interview Question & Answers 11

Interview Question & Answers 12