Interview Question & Answers 8


----------------------------------------------------------


"What challenges do you think you'll face in this job?
What problems do you think you'll face in this job?"


Sample Answer(s)

Having worked in a similar role at ABC & Co, I expect that this job will present regular deadlines to meet, strains on resource availability, conflicting priorities, and budgetary concerns to name but a few issues. These are challenges that I've successfully tackled in the past and I'm sure that record would continue here. I relish a challenge and there's nothing that I've seen in this job that intimidates me in any way.


----------------------------------------------------------

Job Interview Questions & Answers

Interview Question & Answers 9

Interview Question & Answers 10

Interview Question & Answers 11

Interview Question & Answers 12

Interview Question & Answers 13