Interview Question & Answers 21

"Why did you apply for this job?
Why do you want this position?
What interests you about this position?
"

Sample Answer(s)
I've worked in the travel industry for five years and I've enjoyed every minute. I'd like to work for XYZ Corp because they are industry leaders and I want to work with the best people and the best products I can. There are exciting times ahead for the firm, particularly in light of the firm's recent announcement that it was expanding it's product range by 25% over the next 24 months. I feel that my drive, creativity and determination will be an asset to the firm and will enable me to succeed in this role. This position would enable me to apply my skills in an exciting and challenging environment. I think this position is a perfect match for my talents and my career goals.